Monday, 19 December 2016

Star Of Bethlehem

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a good week. I would like to share a Tag with you that I made with this adorable Star Of Bethlehem - Crissy Armstrong. Coloured it with Copic Sketch Markers.


Image: Star Of Bethlehem. Sentiment: Stamp-It Christmas Sentiments. I used Molotow white pen on the image.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Tag You're It Challenge Blog.  Theme:  Tag.
Copic Marker Sverige Challenge Blog.  Theme:  Tag.
PDE LInky Party Challenge Blog.  Theme:  All Tags.
Paru's Card Making Challenge Blog.  Theme:  Christmas Tag.

Thank you for visiting me, I always appreciate you taking the time to leave a lovely comment.

Anet x

7 comments:

  1. very nice
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and so beautifully colored, Anet. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Anet, beautiful image and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is art. So beautiful. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are read and appreciated. Anet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...