Pages

Pages

Altenew Educator

Win & Top 3

Monday, 24 August 2026

Altenew Educators' Focal Point Video Hop

Hi Everyone! I’m excited to share that the Altenew Certified Educators are hosting a fun Altenew Educators' Video Hop, and the theme is "Focal Point". 

In today’s video, I created a calm and heartfelt card with a softly stencilled background and the charming Altenew Mini Delight: Special Delivery Layering Die Set as the sweet focal point. This inviting design is perfect for sending a thoughtful handmade message with warmth and care. 

GIVEWAY PRIZES!

$120 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $20 Gift Certificate to 3 lucky Winners and a $15 Gift Certificate to 4 Winners!

FOR A CHANCE TO WIN:

Please leave a comment on the Altenew video and/or each designer’s YouTube video on the hop list by 30/08/2026 for a chance to win.

Altenew will draw 7 Random Winners from the comments left on each hop stop and announce them on the Altenew Video Post on 31/08/2026.

VIDEO HOP LIST

šŸ‘‰ My Anet Van Zyl  Video Hop Link: Video Link





Techniques I used:




What are you waiting for?  Gorgeous project inspiration and fun prizes await you!

Happy Hopping!

If you like what you have seen from me, please give a follow over to, if you have not already:

My Personal blog here:
Just in case you want to do a little shopping I have added the links below (they are affiliate links which means that I will receive a small portion of the sale at no extra cost to you). I truly appreciate your support of my card adventures!

Material list:

Affiliate links are used

 ALT                     ALT                       ALT              ALT             

ALT                     ALT                  ALT                  ALT         

ALT                                ALT                          ALT                   


ALT                   ALT                 ALT                ALT       

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Paper Rocks Scissors Challenge Blog  Theme:  Anything Goes with Paper and/or Scissors.
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog  Theme:  Anything Goes.
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog.  Theme:  Anything Goes.
Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog Theme:  Anything Goes.
The Paper Funday Challenge Blog  Theme:  Anything Goes.
Stencil Fun Challenge Blog  Theme:  Anything Goes.
Classic Design Challenge Blog  Theme:  Anything Goes - Optional Twist Use Die Cuts.
A Cut Above Challenge Blog  Theme:  Anything Goes with Die-cut.

Thank you for visiting me, I always appreciate you taking the time to leave a lovely comment.


Anet x



12 comments:

  1. WOWSER!! Just love how rich and vibrant this is!!
    We're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    We do hope you'll return!
    Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
    Warm Wishes, Jackie,
    DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFULLY crafted Anet! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous scene and the ink is blended perfectly! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, serene scene on this card design. Beautiful ink blending and embossing. That mailbox is so cute and really makes the perfect focal point. Thanks for sharing with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are read and appreciated. Anet