Thursday, 16 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Hi Everyone, I just want to wish you all a Happy New Year and all of the best for 2014.


I have not been posting any new posts up to now and not visited your blogs, because we received news in the middle of December 2013 that my Dad had to go for a 5 Heart Bypass.  We had to quickly make arrangements for flights and as you all know December is not a good month to get flights.

I am glad to say that my Dad is doing much better and are so motivated to do his walks.  So good to see him recovering so well after the big operation.

I hope to start crafting again soon and join all of you on your blogs.  Happy Crafting.  Anet

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Dad - although glad that he is now doing well and on the mend. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read about your Dad Anet but glad that he is recovering well. Look forward to seeing your new creations. Happy New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this news about your Dad Anet, wishing him a full and speedy recovery and looking forward to your return to crafting.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are read and appreciated. Anet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...